Siemens SF-20T CNC Amada CNC Punch Press for 4 Axis CNC Punching 32
The new generation of ACCURL turret punch is a low energy, high
efficiency turret punch with low environmental and maintenance
1. The ACCURL can be configured in 22 or 33 ton options
2. The ACCURL was designed with a think turret to ensure longevity
of the machine and its tools and to minimize tool deflection.
3. ACCURL performs full punches, hovering, marking and forming
4. The SF model can be upgraded with our Ultra Package which can
decrease part processing times by up to 40%.
1. Touch-screen 15″
2. Costumizable interface
3. CAM with graphic interface grafica on the machine
4. Value for money
5. Saving standard tools cost of 30%
6. Entrylevel machine
7. Machine functions to realize embossments, tapping, bending and
high speed forming
SERVO-ELECTRIC PUNCHING UNIT
Motor Brusheless FANUC
Stroke, speed, acceleration and penetration of the tool fully
Absence of hydraulic oil
SoftPunch functions for noise reduction working hight thickness
380 strokes/min & step 25,4 mm
7.5-inch LCD color monitor
Rear port: Connect the machine control panel USB interface, RS232C,
distributed and integrated I / O
1. Axis, independent digital control of three-dimensional
2. the servo motor controlled precision ball screw drive and
3. the three-dimensional coordinates can be manually fast, slow
moving and incremental movement.
4. the absolute coordinates and relative coordinates programming.
5. screw backlash software compensation.
6. decimal data input.
7. using ISO standard NC code programming.
8. recall, modify, delete, insert other editing functions.
9. the dry run self-diagnostics, the program displays an error.
10. overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, wrong phase protection.
1. SERVO DRIVE SYSTEM
The punch serve utilizes a direct drive gearbox that supplies power
and speed. This
servo allows the user to sleeplessly adjust the punch stroke and
pressure curve requirements.
2. Integrated auto-index system
Rotate all tools(standard,special)from 0° to 360°
Complex nesting realization
Cost reduction for tool investment minimum step
3. Standard tooling
Machine tooling with Style orTECHNOLOGY
Multi-tool with 5-10 stationssaving -30%*
4. Horizontal tool change system
All auto-index stations
Setup time extremely reduced 18 auto-index tools
Access to the machine on 3 sides
Processing of metal sheet format bigger than Y stroke
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software,
precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in
increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional
tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with
special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when
using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to
reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of
positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-20T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||40(4)/50(2IT/2MT)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||C/D/MT6A/E|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||12|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||6+1(X/Y1/Y2/T/C/C1/A)|
|Product Name||Amada CNC Punch Press|