Economic Mechanical CNC Punch Press 30 Ton / CNC Turret Punch Press
The new generation of ACCURL turret punch is a low energy, high
efficiency turret punch with low environmental and maintenance
1. The ACCURL can be configured in 22 or 33 ton options
2. The ACCURL was designed with a think turret to ensure longevity
of the machine and its tools and to minimize tool deflection.
3. ACCURL performs full punches, hovering, marking and forming
4. The SF model can be upgraded with our Ultra Package which can
decrease part processing times by up to 40%.
Product Features of CNC punch press machine
1. The automatic pipe punching line suits for punching round, oval,
square, rectangular and other shapes of tubes.
2. This automatic pipe punching line has obtained the national
3. It wonderfully serves an extensive range of industries, such as
guardrail, goods shelf, aviation, transportation, furniture,
refrigeration and air-condition, spots apparatus, auto, bike,
leisure product, machinery accessories, etc.
4. Single line and double-line linear punching modes are optional.
5. -Under variable spacing mode, 360-degree rotational punching in
six different directions is available for each spaced hole, thus
the rotation angles are quite different.
-The automatic pipe punching line also enables cylinder pushing
6. This product is designed with manual, semi-automatic and
automatic operation modes,
7. We adopt the analog LCD industrial grade touch screen as the
human-machine interface screen. Soft finger touch on it will
achieve the wanted operation.
7.5-inch LCD color monitor
Rear port: Connect the machine control panel USB interface, RS232C,
distributed and integrated I / O
1. Axis, independent digital control of three-dimensional
2. the servo motor controlled precision ball screw drive and
3. the three-dimensional coordinates can be manually fast, slow
moving and incremental movement.
4. the absolute coordinates and relative coordinates programming.
5. screw backlash software compensation.
6. decimal data input.
7. using ISO standard NC code programming.
8. recall, modify, delete, insert other editing functions.
9. the dry run self-diagnostics, the program displays an error.
10. overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, wrong phase protection.
1. SERVO DRIVE SYSTEM
The punch serve utilizes a direct drive gearbox that supplies power
and speed. This
servo allows the user to sleeplessly adjust the punch stroke and
pressure curve requirements.
2. Integrated auto-index system
Rotate all tools(standard,special)from 0° to 360°
Complex nesting realization
Cost reduction for tool investment minimum step
3. Standard tooling
Machine tooling with Style orTECHNOLOGY
Multi-tool with 5-10 stationssaving -30%*
4. Horizontal tool change system
All auto-index stations
Setup time extremely reduced 18 auto-index tools
Access to the machine on 3 sides
Processing of metal sheet format bigger than Y stroke
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software,
precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in
increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional
tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with
special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when
using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to
reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of
positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Flexible Turret Concepts
1. Thick turret tooling concept is used with all stations bushed.
It can be equipped with up to six indexable multi-tool stations
(center). Station-to-station indexing is done in three seconds or
2. All dies are positioned below the table surface preventing
marking of the sheet. Micro tags can be reduced to minimum for more
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-30T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||32 (2)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||-|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||-|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||5(X, Y, T, C, A)|
|Product Name||CNC Punch Press 30 Ton|