250 Ton 4.2 M CNC Press Brake Machine To Bend Different Angle
Features for CNC Press Brake:
(1) Steel-welded construction, vibration to eliminate stress, with
high strength and good rigidity;
(2) Hydraulic top-drive, steadiness and reliability
(3) Mechanical stop, steel torsion bar to maintain synchronization,
(4) Motorized-adjusting device of back-gauge and ram's stroke, fine
adjusting by hand wheel, numerical display;
(5) Deflection compensation unit installed on the top die, manual
crowed bottom die holder is adopted for the Machine above 250tons;
(6) Travel limit protection;
(7) Remote pedal control device
(8) Full machine guarding with safety interlocker.
(9) Duplex linked press brake is available as per client's demand.
(10) Electric components are from Siemens
(11) Oil-seal rings are imported from Japan
(12) CNC control system are imported from DELEM, Netherland ( CNC
control system is at extra cost )
CNC Press Brake Description:
1. Equipped with special controller with automatic test and
2. Programming a product simply consists of introducing the
characteristics of the material to be bent, the dimensions of the
product and the necessary tooling & die.
3. The optimizing software searches for the best bending cycle.
4. RAM stroke(Y1, Y2) and backgauge (X, R, Z) are controlled by
controller automatically, high productivity.
5. Adopting Electro-hydraulic proportional servo synchronization.
6. Optional point within stroke can be controlled. Repeat precision
of Y axes: ± 0.01mm, Parallism: 0.02mm.
7. Strong ability of deviation resistance. Backgauge adopts
ball-bearing screw and rolling guideway, quick speed and high
repeat positioning precision.
8. X axes with resolution 0.1mm. Imports including linear
transducer, pressure proportional valve and servo motor.
The models are available in variety of tounge from 40 ton up to
1000 ton and length from 2000 mm up to 8000 mm. The specifications
below 300 ton refer to Series Euro-Pro B. Any tailor-made are
available on request.
Descriptions of Economical Hydraulic Press Brake:
- Welded construction: The stress of welded parts can be eliminated
by vibration, high accuracy is achieved by this forging machine
- Frame: Consist of right and left wall boards, working table, oil
box, slot steel, synchronizing shaft and etc.
- Integrated hydraulic control system: More reliable and easier to
- Slide synchro system: Adopt steel torsion bar synchro system,
with high synchro precision. There are 2 synchro forks at the both
ends of slide, making the movement effect balanced during
operation. Brake precision is improved due to the use of upper die
- This type of metal machining tool is a kind of steel torsion bar
synchro press brake. Electronic control of back gauge and RAM
stroke, data displayed and manual setting.
- Main components: Schneider electrical components, NOK sealing
- Optional accessories: Esturn E10 counter, pendant-control-box
German Herbiger valves or Italy Aron valves light curtain ball
screw and linear guide of back gauge tooling clamping device.
Specifications for CNC press Brake:
|1||Type||4.2 M CNC Press Brake Machine|
|2||CNC Control Axis||Y1-Y2-X-axis & Crowning|
|3||Bending force||250 Ton|
|4||Bending length||4200 mm|
|5||Distance between columns||3700 mm|
|7||Daylight Opening||400 mm|
|9||Table height||880 mm|
|10||Table Width||200 mm|
|11||Fast Speed||200 mm/sec|
|12||Bending Speed||0~10 mm/sec|
|13||Return Speed||140 mm/sec|
|14||Back Gauge Stroke||750 mm|
|14||Motor Power||15 KW|
|15||Overall dimensions||4500×1730×2580 mm|
|16||Machine weight||17000 kg|
|17||Option 1||DELEM DA52S CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 2||DELEM DA58T CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 3||Additional axis: R (back gauge up and down)|